Thai style noodles (enough for 4)
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 pack on mangetout
1 red onion
1 white onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 pack of cauldron tofu buy me!
1. Cut, chop and slice all your veg keeping them in separate piles.
2. Put your wok on the hob on a medium-high heat with a table spoon of vegetable oil, once hot add the chopped garlic & onion sauteing the mix for a minute.
3. Next add the peppers to the wok and saute for another minute.
4. Add the tofu and a drizzle of sesame oil and cook out for 2 minutes.
5. Now add the mangetout to the mixture.
6. Next add in the noodles and stir fast for 1 minute.
7. Before serving add a big glug of chilli sauce, this give the noodles a subtle sweet chilli flavour.
8. Serve the noodles in bowls with chop sticks and season to taste.
9. Cut the lime into quarters and put one wedge on the top of each bowl of noodles.
This is so quick and delicious so get on it boys and girls!
Noodles are great hangover food & I made these wonderful noodles for my boyfriend and he loved them.
Average ingredients spend £10.00